Sacred Spiral offers short weekend retreats at the following venues close to Johannesburg – ranging from 30 – 120 minutes from Sandton CBD
This intervention suits smaller groups of up to 10 people or couples.
All retreats need to be arranged at least a week in advance and are subject to the availability of the venues and Sacred Spiral facilitators.
Retreats will be adapted to the needs of the participants.
Material covered includes:
- Brief introduction to Yoga
- Asanas, Pranayama and other traditional Yoga practices
- In-depth Relaxation – techniques and practice
- Meditation & Mantra Chanting
- A Paul Carlos Sound Journey
- Going on from here
- Certificate of attendance
- A valuable Free gift
Retreats with Sacred Spiral can be organised at any venue in South Africa or further afield, provided the setting is quiet, respectful and suitable for Meditation & Yoga practice. Venues will be subject to the approval of Sacred Spiral. A minimum of one month advance notice is required to establish this kind of getaway.
– Forum Homini Boutique Hotel – Cradle of Human Kind
– Avianto Hotel – Cradle of Human Kind
– Good Shepard Retreat – Hartebeespoort Dam
If you have any further questions or need more information on any aspect of the Sacred Spiral Yoga Retreats please contact us immediately.
Website – www.sacredspiral.co.za
˟ Please note that all transport arrangements to and from venues need to arranged by the participants. Sacred Spiral will be happy to refer you to a reliable service provider if needed.